I am indeed overgasted and flabberwhelmed (ok you can switch the words before you tear the dictionary apart) at this nominations. Special thanks to NAIJAMUM, WILD BOY , PRISM and TEGA for finding me worthy; this for me, is a challenge to be more committed to blogging.
Here are 7 random things about me:
1. I play the Cello and hope to learn to play saxophone and clarinet soon.
2. I've never suffered stage fright in my entire life, I had my first stage performance at age 5, in fact, I think I was born for public speaking.
However, Acute Shy Mode is activated when I'm on a date (especially first dates). I don’t know how or why it happens, I just feel so uncomfortable when I have to eat with someone staring.
3. I’d rather stay home gisting with my family and watching movies than move about in the blazing sun. Hence, I try to plan my itinerary well so I can clear out all outings in one day.
4. I really do not know which I love more – politics or sports. I’m almost sure that at some point in future, I’ll venture into politics, most probably by appointment.
5. I plan on visiting all the continents. Deep down inside, I’m an aspiring globe-trotter.
6. My favourite food is plantain (does that even make sense?) Plantain is the only thing I can eat and not get tired. And yes, I eat it with virtually any and everything – rice, beans, porridge, eba, bread... yes Bread!
I eat it boiled, fried, roasted as well as mashed and baked( you’ll need pepper, eggs, etc). My mum has given up, trying to change me is a waste of time... I love me some plantain. Yummy!
7. I totally believe in love...yes LOVE! It’s soooo simple, there’s someone out there for everyone, you just need to find him/her to know what I’m talking about. Did I mention that I like them tall? Ahhh... I'm about 5'8
in my stilettos and thus far I've attracted only 5'10 or taller brothers... but somehow I keep having this feeling I'm going to end up with a dude my height or inches shorter. Weird hehn?!
I hereby tag:
12. T notes
14. Miss A
Phew...! Okay, so now that you've been tagged, please prepare your acceptance speech and follow the instructions. QED