I have been tagged severally for these rotations (isn’t that what they are?). There’s an excuse for not doing it sooner, I have been living in the real world where there are deadlines and contingencies.
Thanks to everyone who tagged me, I can’t remember everyone (covers face) but I remember those who
specifically came knocking on my door Toinlicious and SingleNigerian.
Now that I’m here, see below:
1. I love football... make that sports. I instantly become one of the guys on and off season; however, I’ll never go to a viewing centre just to see a match, NEVER!
2. I love plantain ****PAUSE**** oh, I said it before? Really? Where?
Oh... here right?
That means you know the other things?! Let’s move on then,
The questions are:
1. Last book I read: Insights to help you survive Peaks and Valleys by T.D. Jakes (It’s been a busy year for me, I have been reading this book for weeks now, not because I am that slow but because to really survive peaks and valleys you have to drop the book and actively pursue goals... and I have been doing that)
- If I could listen to any song for the rest of my life, right now it would be Each Tear by Mary J. Blige (it spoke to me in one of those phases and I have refused to let it go)
- Countries visited asides from my awesome country Nigeria would be NONE... yet! (soon, I’ll set out to explore the world)
- If I could have any job in the world with all the resources I need, I would be a Counselor/Teacher. I just find peace and fulfillment in making others feel better!
- Why do I blog? I started because I wanted to improve on my writing. However, it’s beyond that now. I have realized that with this e-house of mine I can achieve Pareto Optimality!
- How old am I? Old enough to achieve any and everything I set my heart to (with the God factor ofcourse) and to take responsibility for my (re/in)actions.
- My favourite part of the opposite sex would be the brain, there’s just something sexy about a brilliant/witty/intelligent man!
- When was the last time I had relations? Please what does this mean? I wouldn’t like to assume I know what you were trying to ask so, my answer is, I’m not an only child. I have a closely knit nuclear family and a large extended family comprising of some gorgeous people I still haven’t met and some dramatic ones I don’t look forward to meeting. So there you have it – my relations!
- My least favourite food would be Pounded Yam. Infact I have NEVER eaten it!
- Do I have any pets? Only in my name
- One thing I have been dying to tell you? Oh yes... Jesus still saves!
****THE END... well, until I found out I didn’t answer SingleNigerian’s questions, so here we go...
- Who started this thing biko? SN, let me know when you find out!
- What drives/motivates/pushes you in life the possibility of achieving that which is termed impossible
- If you could pick one place on earth to be at the moment you answer this question, who/where will it be Nygard Cay in the Bahamas
- What is your favourite blog, top blog online (Don’t lie, God is watching you) I don’t have a favourite, none provides a full doze of everything I move around to get!
- If God were to close his eyes for 10 hours and grant you a hall pass, what would you do with it? Still thinking... what would a single girl do with a hall pass? Especially one who calculates the long term implications of her actions... forget it, that thing wasn’t created for everyone!
- What makes you happy? (If you tell me God, I will swear for you. I said what, not who) SUCCESS
- Do you have a daughter? If yes, how old? NO
- Would you let your daughter marry my son? Keep in touch, I’ll revert in about 3 decades or less from now
- What is the one thing you wish for more than anything else. To make heaven, one shouldnt live
in Nigeriaon earth and still end up in hell!
- At a scale of Hulk to worker ant, what do you do when you are angry? Fox! I strategize on ways to prove I’m above all the crap thrown at me – NOTE: this doesn’t include revenge!
- What is your favourite animal? Hen, for obvious reasons!
Everyone has been tagged, so if you haven’t blogged for a long time,jump on this and make a comeback!