1. Why do people say expect the unexpected?
If you’re anticipating/awaiting/expecting something how then is it classified as unexpected?
2. Why do some people feel the onus falls on them to provide music for a bunch of strangers on the bus? I mean some of us are trying to listen to the news or our favourite songs through our headphones yet one random guy decides to turn on his china phone and disturb us with fuji music.
3. Why don’t parents get midterm break? Why don’t men get maternity leave? Shouldn’t they be there in the first few days to do some running around too?
4. Why do people expect that you’ll automatically add them on Facebook because you have 2 random friends in common?
5. Why is it that I can leave my phone/wallet on my desk in the office and it won’t disappear even after a week but a pen won’t survive a day?
6. Why do bras come in ‘cup’ sizes? As in.... who came up with that idea? What was/were he/she/they
7. Why do some people shout at the top of their lungs when answering their call in public?
8. Why do people beg you to follow them on twitter? Is it by force? And when you finally decide to follow back you realise they don’t even tweet that often or at best, they are PROs - PRINCIPAL RETWEETING OFFICERS. SMH
9. Why do people think anything can become a joke once they add lol to it? Imagine someone twitting 'I am so hungry but the only thing I can cook is Indomie, lol'
Why should a twenty something year old African sister laugh out loud at her lack of culinary skills?
10. Why am I even wondering and bothering myself, it’s not like the guilty parties would change after reading this.
Thanks for stopping bye.
Please feel free to let me know the things you wonder about too. #OkBye!